Saturday, March 22, 2008

Cape Town


I haven't posted anything for ages and I feel it is high time I let you know what is going on down here. We are at Fiona's house in Cape Town at the moment and are spending Easter with her family. Fiona was my best friend when I was on exchange in South Africa in 2003. It is so nice to be back and spend time with her again. Yesterday she took us to the UCT (University of Cape Town) where whe studies marketing. The university is huge, we walked lots of stairs and had an absolutely amazing view of the whole city!
When we were still back in George, Martins BMW was in restoration for several days and it looks so stunning now! Martin is so proud to have such a beautiful 1970's car.
I had my last days at the playschool with an Easterhunt for the kids and lots of melted chocolate since it was such a hot day.
This was just a very brief update. I will write again soon.
We both wish you a very happy Easter!!!!

No comments: