Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Hi everybody...

Hi everybody... We are really getting used to living in our little flat now. Today we even bought a small heater because we thought it was worth the 150 Rand not to freeze all the time when we are at home. And I got a cell phone now as well. The number is as follows: +27 76 508 29 30.
I really love the playschool I am going to every day. The Christmas play is getting better every day. The kids are making me laugh all the time and they are so cute.
Martin had a great day yesterday. You should have seen his happy face when I met him at the gym last night. In the morning he was so disappointed because the weather wasn't that great but then the sun came out and he had a beautiful flight. He is studdying so hard and I admire how he does that.
At this point we would like to thank all the people who visit our blog for all your interest. We are so happy to share a little part of our life with you and it is always so kind to get e-mails and hear from your side what you are doing...

No comments: